Sunday, May 6, 2012

Challenge: Sea Life


As the weather warms up my feet begin itching to get to the water. Unfortunately, living in the middle of Texas means that my water-front options are limited. While there is a reasonable selection of lakes and rivers, nothing beats the beach. Not just for swimming, but shell collecting and animal watching. Aquariums are another favorite spot of mine because I get to experience all of the sea life I want without pink cheeks and sandy tones. If you haven't guessed yet, this month's theme is sea life! I suggest cute critters like sea horses, jellyfish and sea gulls. Draw inspiration from any critters you would normally find at the beach. Include nautical stripes and color pallets for an extra beachy feel ♥

Theme: Sea Life








1 comment:

  1. I just applied for both an individual loan and an entitled Loan from Mr Pedro Jerome and his loan organization at the 3% rate I will be starting my loan repayment next month and it will really be helpful to anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro Jerome on pedroloanss@gmail.com for individual or entitle loans with a simple loan repayment as mine.

    ReplyDelete