Sunday, September 4, 2011

September Lifestyle Ideas


September is my favorite month! Why because it's the beginning of Autumn and my birth month!

  • Load up on cheap socks (summer clearance) before it gets cold and experiments with layering
  • Give your outfits a slightly nerdy, school-esque look with a uniform ribbon
  • Go all-out nerdy with cute braids, large-rimmed glasses and drawn-on freckles!
  • Be on the lookout for flavors like pumpkin and apple cinnamon. My grocery store even carries pumpkin ice cream!
  • Make biscuit-themed accessories, like hair clips and brooches (I really want to do this)! 
  • Make a monthly/seasonal shadow box filled with seasonal items (like leaves, pine cones, acorns and dried flowers for autumn). Change the contents of the box as the season/month changes
  • Sew a cute sleeping mask 
  • If the weather permits, try to spend an entire day outside, or just go on a camping trip!
  • Spend time on a walk collecting acorns (I did this when I walked home from school last year) 
  • Add dark greens, burgundies or plaids into your wardrobe for a warmer look
This is the sleeping mask idea~

No comments:

Post a Comment