Thursday, June 2, 2011

Trinkets and Mori Girl Interiors

Hello~ Just a quick update before I work on my monthly posts!

My friend recently returned from a year long home stay and gave me these cute rose pins and biscuit buttons - how sweet!


I also bought a few items from Etsy.

First cute red gingham deco tape. It's almost to cute to use!


And the Mori Girl interior design magazine! I love the simple, practical furniture and decor. I'm already thinking of ways to decorate a tiny college dorm room for the future

  

I'm still waiting on a hand-made pencil pouch and a cute biscuit calculator (since I won't be doing any real math next year in school). I hope they arrive soon!

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when I buy cute things like stickers or tape- I don't want to use them either!
    Those buttons are so adorable! As is that calculator

    ReplyDelete